At SPW Group, we are committed to avoiding harm to people, society and the environment while providing quality products and services to our customers.
We operate under a fully compliant occupational health and safety management system in line with the relevant Australian Standard AS/NZS:4804:2001.
- Safety, health, quality and care for the environment are foundational principles of our businesses.
- The safety and health of our colleagues, customers, business partners and communities in which we do business is our number one priority.
- Visible leadership and personal accountability for SHEQ, at all levels.
- SHEQ principles shall be reflected in 100% of our behaviour, 100% of the time.
- Zero incidents.
- Safe, secure and healthy working conditions for all who work with and for us.
- High quality, safe and environmentally responsible products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Responsible use of natural resources.
- Economic and environmental sustainability in everything we do.
- Comply with applicable legal, regulatory, industry and corporate requirements.
- Design, construct and operate our facilities in a safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible way.
- Accountability and performance tracking against our SHEQ goals and targets.
- Work with our business partners and industry to actively promote and enforce compliance with this policy.
- Promote open communication with all stakeholders and sharing of SHEQ knowledge.
- Continuously improve our performance and actively manage risk in our business.
- Provide resources, training, equipment and other support to enable fulfilment of this policy.
We can make available to all our customers on request, further details about our management systems including a copy of our Document Register detailing all policies and procedures, including version and review dates.
Download our Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) policy.
Download the Geared for Safety MS10 Document