SPW Group is a member of The Linde Group, a world leading supplier of industrial, process and specialty gases, industrial equipment and engineering services, located in more than 100 countries with more than 64,500 employees.
As such SPW Group adopts all corporate responsibilities and acts responsibly toward shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment. This is achieved by living to our values, ensuring safety first in everything we do and behaving ethically.
Values and Principles
We are a part of a company of great diversity across many geographies and cultures operating under common values of
- empowering people – people are given space to contribute and grow
- innovating for customers – we relentlessly pursue ways to add value to our customers
- thriving through diversity – diversity results in enriched collaboration and inclusion
- passion to excel – committed to drive for higher standards of excellence
Our core principles are adopted in everything we do from employment to procurement to sales, operations and in dealing with customers and society.
- Safety – avoid harm to people and society
- Integrity – our actions are honest, fair and ethical
- Sustainability – we are focussed on today’s success but accept our responsibility for future generations
- Respect – every human being deserves to be treated with respect
We are committed to accountability and operate under strict corporate guidelines including procurement standards, risk review, regular independent auditing and various policies and standards including:
- Code of Ethics – a code that details the ethical standards all employees adopt
- Anti corruption – guidelines to ensure ethical business practices which are free from any form of bribery or corruption
- Business Partner Compliance – We insist on our partners adopting our strict ethical standards
- Competition law compliance – guidelines for how we engage in fair business
- Integrity process – guidelines for upholding integrity for all people in our teams
Plus various other human resource processes and procedures.